Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluate as my results. To start, it ought to be stated that this precise complement is accessible over the counter, and does now not require a physicians prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut appear at the components to see if these product even has the plausible to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate characteristic and might also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in common medicinal drug for years, continually with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many supplies in this category, absolutely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, though maca appears to amplify intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone stages and is no longer a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages discovered right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being definitely ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer adequate lookup to actually nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to guide male fitness by means of quite a number common medication systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural training is in reality spelled “catuaba” and was once an vital section of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that real catuaba is genuinely a combination of the bark from countless distinct bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a gasoline referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is covered to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, notwithstanding claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an effect on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in usual medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to through delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a precise supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More in many instances referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m now not certain what the one of a kind between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to make bigger testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds incorporate a number of nutritional vitamins and minerals – such as zinc and magnesium – that make bigger sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different really helpful elements
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It might also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, absolutely due to the fact of how affordable it is and – in principle – the components ought to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that would possibly simply do something for you are blanketed in extraordinarily low doses, appreciably decreasing their capability to honestly work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to keep in mind that most of the time humans that do have success with the product normally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a poor trip with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does include L-Arginine, which is supposed to amplify blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the fine desire for growing NO tiers and wishes to be taken at a lots greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is normally secure to take, not like a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra high quality for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be top for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is really worth placing the time into.
As a long way as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would pass by it and pass onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I lately discovered out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is sincerely no longer a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar may also no longer have even had a primary function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medication in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and tough to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product generally due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s on hand online, however I could not discover a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You might also have to pick a special supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s offered on line and in some stores. I do not be aware of if everybody includes it or offers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no fantastic effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can find it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website